Personal distress and individual crisis can manifest in many ways such as depression, anxiety, stress, anger, low self-esteem, loss of purpose in life, and thoughts of suicide. We can struggle with these ways of being for months or years without reaching out for help and support. If this describes you, know that life can get better.
I offer short-term counselling or longer term therapy for anyone who is:
• depressed, feeling overwhelmed, or suicidal;
• suffering from anxiety or fears;
• feeling stressed;
• struggling with low self-esteem;
• experiencing grief and/or struggling with loss;
• acutely or chronically angry;
• needing support for relationship issues;
• seeking a deeper connection to self and/or others;
• wanting a better quality of life.